BMI Ross Hall Hospital is the west of Scotland’s largest private cardiac facility with extensive cardiac facilities including cardiac surgery.
Facilities include :
- Catheterisation and Electrophysiology Laboratory
- Cardiac ablation
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Defibrillator Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implantation
- Cardiac Surgery
- Echocardiography (Echo scan)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Holter monitoring (24 hr ECG)
- Blood tests
- Insurance and Expert Reports
Dr Elder does not currently consult at BMI Ross Hall but does hold practicing privileges and carries out ablation and other cardiac procedures here.